# Install the patron version
If you are not a patron and want to install the public build, you can check our other installation guides.
This app requires iOS 13.4+ or iPadOS 13.4+. If you have an older version, the app will CRASH. Paperback is NOT designed for older iOS and iPadOS versions.
# Request an invite
After registering as a Patreon (opens new window) to Paperback, you need to request a TestFlight invite from our bot:
- Join Paperback Discord (opens new window) server
- Link your Discord account from your Patreon Profile Settings (opens new window)
Read more on how to do it here (opens new window)
- On Discord, send a direct message (a DM) to
Paperback Bot#1108(Tim's DM4Invite).
Type inside the DMs:
pb beta invite PatreonEmailAddress
This have to be send has a DM, you should not use the command inside Paperback Discord server, in order for your email address to remain private!
You should receive an email shortly with your TestFlight invite.
# Installation instructions
- Remove every other version of Paperback
- Inside of the email, click the button labeled "View in TestFlight"
- Download the TestFlight app onto your device from the App Store
- At the top of your TestFlight app, there is a "Redeem" button. Select this, and input the code which you have received through the email link
- Download the application through TestFlight
Whenever there is an update to the application, you will have to return to TestFlight and select the "Update" button next to the app. It does not do this process automatically. If the setting is enabled for TestFlight, you will get a push notification to your device whenever an update is available
# Installation FAQ
# You only have one invite per 6 hours
If you made a mistake, you may have to 6 hours to be able to request for a new invite.
# I can not send a DM to
Open your DMs for Paperback Discord server.
# I made a typo when I send my email
If you made a typo, request a private thread in our Discord server
# Requesting an invite from
Paperback Bot#1108 didn't work
Are you sure you carefully followed all previous steps?
If yes, please go to our Discord server
#support channel. Our staff will help you get an invite.
# App Troubleshooting
If you're having problems with the app, please check the Troubleshooting page. If you're having an issue that is not mentioned on the troubleshooting page, please use the #support channel on Discord (opens new window) to ask questions.